I haven't been to Barnes & Noble yet, so I'm not sure if I will get the
O'Reilly or the Wrox book yet, but supposing I went with O'Reilly, I wonder
which would be better: Learning Perl 3rd Edition, or Learning Perl on Win32
Systems? I don't have much experience with Unix or Linux (minimal), but on
the other hand, I use Windows ME, not NT. Also, I wonder if the Learning
Perl on Win32 book might not me geared more towards NT administrators (I'm a
web designer). Sorry this is so OT, but I really need to know and you people
are the experts.

Tom