Hi

Sorry for my bad english ;-)

I'm writing an application using php and sessions.
In the first include file i'm writing something like this

session_start();
session_register(loggedin);

The i have another include file with the functions.
When i'm submitting the username and passwort to the function
which checks them i'd like to set loggedin to 1 how does this work?

function CheckLogin($username,$password)
{
if($username=='test' && $password=='user')
{
$loggedin=1;
header("location:secretpage.php");
}
else
{
$loggedin =0;
header("location:login.php")
}

Can i user include with sessions or doe i have to use requiere?
I also tried to set the $loggedin to 1 this way:

$HTTP_SESSION_VARS[loggedin]=1;

This doesn't work too.

Please help me

THX