On 10/12/11 11:51, "Marc Guay" <marc.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Let's say that I have 2 constants
>
>DEFINE('DESKTOP_URL_en', "http://www.website.com/index.php?page=home";);
>DEFINE('DESKTOP_URL_fr',
>"http://www.website.com/index.php?page=accueil";);
>
>and I would like to populate the value of an href with them depending
>on the user's language.  $_SESSION['lang'] is either 'en' or 'fr'.
>How would I go about referring to this variable?

Try:

   $var = constant('DESKTOP_URL_' . $_SESSION['lang']);

Regards,
Bob

--
Robert E. Williams, Jr.
Associate Vice President of Software Development

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information that
is confidential. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed
only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this
communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the
intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, or if you believe that you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in any
manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or
telephone and delete the e-mail and the attachments (if any).