Joseph Adenuga wrote:
I’m using Window XP operating system. I’ve just installed
PHP 5.2.5 and Apache 2.2.8 over a week now. I’ve checked if Apache installation

Both of those are quite old! If you are just starting out then it would be worth ditching them and getting PHP5.3.8 with Apache2.2.21 which are the latest versions.

PHP Warning:  PHP
Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\php\\ext\\php_msql.dll' - The
specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0

Just to get you started, just add a ';' back in front of the line in php.ini which is trying to load 'extension=php_msql.dll', then php should at least run.

Anybody ... why is 'extension=php_msql.dll' in the ini file when there is not a matching extension although I suspect that this is simply an out of date setup anyway? It is correct in the 5.3.8 setup.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL