Silence.... ?
I havn't got any responses from drupal.org, and i think its very quiet
here too?
Should I start to analyze the code to understand the inner workings? Can
anyone give some advise on where to get more information?

Or... is there another proven way to communicate between Flash and
PHP/Drupal?

Regards
Lars Nielsen