We recently ran into Oracle error ORA-04031 which has something to do with
your shared memory being filled up or thrashed (I'm not a DBA so I'm vague on
this.)  I noticed that a lot of the PHP code on the site is not using
ocifreestatement() or ocilogoff() after executing.  Could this have caused
this problem?  We restarted the database and now everything seems to work ok.
We ran into the error inserting some records into a table with some triggers
on it.

Thanks in advance,

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not
intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of 
any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any 
transaction, unless specifically agreed otherwise.  All market 
prices, data and other information are not warranted as to 
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without
notice.  Any comments or statements made herein do not 
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Capital Institutional
Services, Inc.  Capital Institutional Services, Inc. accepts no
liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of
transmission.  Use of this communication by other than intended
recipients is prohibited.

PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to