From: Pierre Joye [mailto:pierre....@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:33 AM
To: Tommy Pham
Cc: php-general@lists.php.net; php-wind...@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP-WIN] 5.3.9RC2 and 5.4RC2

hi,

I just uploaded two zip for sqlsrv and 5.4. I did not test them and they are no
official builds, only for testing purposes (so is 5.4 :).

you can find them at http://www.php.net/~pierre/

Cheers,

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Tommy Pham <tommy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> 5.3.9RC2 works fine with all my apps so far.  5.4RC2 broke with sqlsvr
> and its PDO in addition to Wincache, which I've already brought to MS'
> attention.  What's the estimated official release of 5.4?  I can't
> wait for the feature session.upload_progress* in 5.4 which I need to
> do some testing as how I can implement that into my existing apps!!!
> That's just awesome!!  Thanks for all your continuous hard work :)
>
> Platform: Win08R2/IIS7.5 SP1 with current patches running PHP as FastCGI.
>
> Applications:
> drupal, joomla, mediawiki, wordpress, and a few of my own :)
>
> Cheers,
> Tommy

Pierre

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential or otherwise
privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) to which it
is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message or that arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version from the sender.

www.pridedallas.com