never mind ... one lousy missing double quote on the form ... geez

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenn Murrah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 3:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] concatentation problems ...

Greetings.

I've searched the manual and can't find what I need ... PLEASE point me in
the right direction.

I need to concatenate several variables, some of which are text and some of
which are integers ... e.g.

$desired_string = $number . $text . $number2 . $text

where $text and $text2 are strings and $number and $number2 are integers ...

always seems to truncate after first number ...

i know this is elementary, but if someone could point me to the proper
document, i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

kenny