From: Hugh Danaher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 4:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Force new page in browser and wait commands

Help, I'm new to php, and to writing software in general.  Enough said
on that.  What I want to do, is to have my program wait for user input
on a <form> and once data is submitted, to have the browser (IE5)
generate a new page.  Right now, my program runs straight through input
forms and appends everything to the existing page.  I now accomplish
this by running several connected php programs, but want to do it in one
program.  I've looked throughout the php manual and website but have yet
to find the right commands.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Hugh