Could you please be quite a bit more specific?  It's difficult to
diagnose the problem without really knowing what it is =>

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Morano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 4:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] days

The employees here and I have noticed that we have a variable that works
when it wants to...
But for days at a time. One day it works fine all day. Another day it
fills
up with garbage instead of what its supposed to....But whats particular
about this is that it lasts all day. Good or bad, the behavior lasts all
day....Can anyone shed some light on this for us? We  are really
baffled....!