I think I've already decided how to handle this, but I thought it's worth
asking.
I've inherited some fairly static .asp sites which are being hosted on a windows server and to tidy things up I'm looking to 'move' them to one of the linux boxes. My Initial thought is simply to clone the working site and add back in any functionality that I need. None of them are dynamic ( those are alreay on PHP :) ) so at least static html will be easier to maintain than the .asp code.
But has anybody had any experience of translating the asp code over?

( I'm also playing with asp2php at the moment :) )

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL