Hello,

I have what should be a fairly simple question, but it's something I've been
struggling with for the past couple of days. Whenever I create a PDF
document in PHP, the font that is used is always an outline (not a solid
letter). I have searched the mailing list archives and online help but to no
avail. I have even used the example code to produce something like:

  PDF_set_parameter($pdf, "resourcefile", "/usr/local/fonts/pdflib.upr");
  $font = pdf_findfont($pdf, "Times-Roman", "host", 0);
  if ($font) {
    pdf_setfont($pdf, $font, 10);
  }

Could someone please provide a pointer to some useful information on PDF
fonts?

Thanks,

James Willard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]