Am 18.02.12 01:54, schrieb Brian Smither:
> I have a script that accepts four POST variables. Three are used and five
> more are added for a total of eight keys and their urlencode() values all
> strung together in the proper format.
>
> Then cURL is initialized with the field string given to:
> curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST,8);
> curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $string);
>
> But that's not the string arriving at cURL's target URL! What's arriving at
> the target is exactly the POST array that this script received in the first
> place.
>
> Here's what I don't understand...
> The cURL request is coming from this script on domainA, but the target
> address is also domainA. Does everybody play nice in this situation?
>
> PHP 5.3.5
> Apache 2.2
>
> Note: CURLOPT_POST evaluates to true, regardless that I use an integer. All
> other curl* commands are set.

Maybe you could provide a bit more of information.

var_dump($_POST); // at the beginning of the script
// the code that assembles $string
// the target url for your curl request from curl_init or CURLOPT
// the other curloptions not mentioned here but used

--
Marco Behnke
Dipl. Informatiker (FH), SAE Audio Engineer Diploma

Tel.: 0174 / 9722336
e-Mail: ma...@behnke.biz

Softwaretechnik Behnke
Heinrich-Heine-Str. 7D