Hi Daniel,

You should be able to. Haven't tried it with that specific version, but
generally PHP is designed to run with any version of Apache. If it doesn't
work as a module you should always be able to compile it as a fastcgi
application and that should work. Then you can even setup different users
to run PHP, making it more controllable security-wise.

Cheers,
Tim

Twitter: @timhheuer
Blog: http://www.thheuer.com