> Does anyone know of a reputable PHP web hosting company that also
> supports the libswf (i.e. Flash) module?
>
> And, specifically, does anyone know if Pair.com does/doesn't?  (yes, I'm
> going to ask them directly as well)

Any provider which runs on a sane platform and doesn't disable the dl()
function will do.  Simply build your own swf.so PHP extension by doing:

./configure --with-swf=shared
make

Then you will get modules/swf.so which you can then dl() at the top of
your script.  You don't have to rely on your ISP to compile in all the
features you need.

-Rasmus