On 12-03-26 05:14 PM, Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
*lol* No worries... it's all about solving problems :)
[/snip]

the other folks who needed to consume the JSON have all done so successfully
today - just this one. The guy who runs it was plenty arrogant when I discussed
with him. He is the one who wanted me to remove the extra array name. I cooked
up some regex to do that but then all of the opening/closing curlies were out
of whack. If I had kept going it would have been maddening. I told him he
needed to fix his JSON parsing. He said I needed to add the square brackets.
Programmer stand-off.

Did you end up with a satisfactory output? It's not overly difficult to generate an array instead of an object.

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.