I wrote a small column script for a site a while back, it worked without a
hitch.  I moved this script over for another column to use, and it worked
fine until someone edited a few of the files, then I kept getting this
error.

Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in
/home/prowrest/public_html/ddt/sql.php on line 14

function query($query) {
  global $link,$db;
  $result = mysql_db_query($db,$query,$link);
  if (!$result) { return 0; }
  else { return $result; }
}

line 14 is $result = mysql_db_query...  I've never encountered this, and it
only happens when I change the table it's supposed to look into for the
data.  Using the old table, it's fine,  The new table, it gives me the above
error.  Any suggestions?

Robert Reed ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
WWW - http://www.theextreme.net