Flame
> Virus was written in a scripted language named lua (http://www.lua.org/).
>
> He said that this was unusual because typically such viruses are written
in
> languages like Ruby-on-Rails and such.
>
> So, my question to the group -- has PHP produced any viruses? If not,
could
> it? If so, can anyone elaborate on the details?

Malware, Trojans and virii OH MY!!! But seriously, I think we may need to
establish a parameter here to avoid mixing of virii with other types of
non-viral malware.
[>]

Computer virus - a self-replicating program that can transmit itself from
computer to computer.
Other non-viral Malware - spyware, Trojans basically and program written
with malicious intent that does not self-replicate.

Or are we talking about malware in general?

Marc Hall
I'm broke so can I borrow 2 cents from Tedd?