According to what i can understand from that message is that you have line(s)
starting with # in your php.ini file. A proper ini file should use ; as the
beginning from a comment.

Check the given file at the given line and change the first # symbol into a ;
one.

Greetings.

Sent from my iPhone 5 Beta [Confidential use only]