I think so, so my code is correct and it should be working,  thanks you all for
your time

Best Regard
Farzan DalaeeJonathan Sundquist <jsundqu...@gmail.com> wrote:It is very likely
that the host you are using is blocking access to that port. Also depending on
the host you are going to you may need to enable imap as well.