I'm trying to call a VB DLL to run validation checks on user input.  I know
nothing of VB, or even how to call a DLL for something like this, so I'm
going to need to be shown like a newbie.  I've already read over Luiz
Fernando's request and responses, and they didn't seem to help me.

For example, I need to send:

$string="Hello World";
$string2="This/Would/Fail">
$string3="Test 3";
$string4="Test%5";

<script sends $string to helloworld.dll>
.DLL grabs the string, validates it, and sends back the variables that
passed, and the variables that failed.

IE:

$passed="string, string3";
$failed="string2, string4";

Any ideas how I would go about sending this information to the .dll and
returning it?

Thanks in advance!

Ryan