I have a potential project coming up that would require a developer
well-versed in PHP.   The site is largely an information site with
some ecommerce, but there will be various extras like membership
areas, password-protected logins, and other interesting things.

If you're interested, please reply to me with a plaintext resume and
the URLs of sites you've built in PHP.  Graphic design experience
isn't particularly important; a solid understanding of PHP and what
can be done with it is much more so. (HTML skills are essential,
though.)  It would be helpful to know about any tricks or features
you've made with PHP that you're proud of, and, of course, I'd like
to know your rate.

Unfortunately, while the project itself is on quite a reasonable
timeline (work likely to be done beginning in September and
continuing for several months), we need to identify a qualified PHP
developer immediately--so if you are interested, please respond as
soon as you can.

Best regards,
Maurice

--