wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Andrew Ballard <aball...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 2:29 AM, Adam Richardson <simples...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm wondering if it would be possible to carve out the part doing the
> netsh calls so they're not part of your web application's stack, and
> make them an asynchronous part?

Possibly, but it needs to be as close as possible to real time. We've been
looking into caching the results for a short time (15sec?) so concurrent
requests can share results. The problem right now is that we can't seem to
duplicate the issue we were having, so it's impossible to know for sure
whether any solution we try actually solves the problem.

Andrew