On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Tedd Sperling <tedd.sperl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> PS: PHP + > "Produced by Horses & Ponies." ? You got too much time on your
> hands Daniel.

    Sometimes I wish that were the case.  Honestly, I think it's
having a three-and-a-half-year-old daughter that's rubbing off on me.
She's presently obsessed with princesses (fictional, of course --- no
interest in Maria Antonia or even Kate Middleton yet).  So you're just
lucky I didn't acronymize it as the Pretty House of Princesses or
something.  And yes, I just made up the word acronymize.  It may be
Wednesday, but it feels more like a Friday.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager