On 29 May 2013, at 18:16, Jim Giner <jim.gi...@albanyhandball.com> wrote:

> On 5/29/2013 12:51 PM, Stuart Dallas wrote:
>> Please find your caps-lock key and turn it off!
>>
>> Also, please include the list when replying, or expect an invoice for my
>> consulting services.
>>
>> On 29 May 2013, at 17:36, Last Hacker Always onpoint <lasthack...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> A SIMPLE MACHINE FUNCTION, IS A FORUM SITE SCRIPT FROM THE SIMPLE MACHINE
>>> COMPANY BUT UNLIKE OTHER SCRIPTS IT HAS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF SCRIPTING.
>>
>> If you're having issues with forum software supplied by a company, please
>> contact that company.
>>
>>> AM STILL LEARNING PHP THOUGH BUT ASK ME A QUESTION SO I CAN PROVE MYSELF
>>> WORDY. COZ YOU SEEM TO SEE ME NOT WORDY
>>
>> At a rough guess you mean worthy, not wordy. Worthy of what? You have
>> nothing to prove to me other than the ability to make sense and ask a
>> question that can be answered without four tonnes of interpretation.
>>
>> -Stuart
>>
> Frankly I am a little reluctant to respond to someone who names himself
> "hacker".  Makes me worry about what they think they are doing.  If the
> person hasn't learned enough php yet to be dangerous, why would I want to
> help him?

Anyone who calls themselves a hacker in a public place such as this does so
with absolutely no clue what they're talking about, and that's without getting
in to the hacker vs. cracker debate. However, regardless of that I tend not to
judge people by the labels they give themselves, they're rarely accurate,
especially when they think they're the last and/or best of their kind!

[On which note it has to be said he clearly isn't since he couldn't get
lasthacker@ and had to settle for lasthacker1@. Just sayin'.]

-Stuart

--
Stuart Dallas