Thanks a million for the information and help,
yes, I will use jQuery to have my success function call in jQuery.ajax.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Iccsi,

"Rodrigo Santos" wrote in message news:caombckqonakxoc4tnhcpn2ycdpy8503xttc7sosjywhtd5x...@mail.gmail.com...

hey, if you are just trying to give the user a feedback about the
information sent, there is a Global variable for this, and it's the $_POST.
When you receive the information on the script you called on the "Action"
atribute of the form, via the $_POST global variable, you will test the
information end echo the feedback on that script.

Note that, unless you are using ajax (jquery, or any other javascript ajax
method), when you post a form, you will be intantly redirected to the
"action" path. then you have nothing to do in the source page.

hope you got it.