Howdy. My name is Steve, and I run the web department for Weigel
Broadcasting in Chicago. We're looking for a senior-level PHP developer to
add to our team.

This is a full time gig with benefits. As it's an in-house thing, we're
happy to meet with people outside Chicago if they're willing to relocate
for the job.

What do we need? Oh, just someone who's great with PHP. We need someone who
can decipher our existing homegrown CMS and work with frameworks like
Kohana and Wordpress.

We need a Jack or Jill of all trades... someone comfortable using SSH and
messing around from the Linux prompt, and someone comfortable learning a
new API. An understanding of advanced front-end coding would be swell...
but we have a front-end coder on staff, so a passing familiarity will
suffice.

You'll be building out websites with very large built-in audiences. This is
rewarding work for an amazing company. And your boss will be some guy who,
off hours, draws stick figure cats for people (
http://iwanttodrawacatforyou.com).

Thanks for reading, and I apologize for dropping into your PHP party to
simply spout ads at you. I promise to try and participate in some
meaningful way when I see an opening!

Interested? Know someone who's interested? Reach out to me directly (
st...@blewt.com) and we'll skip this whole resume nonsense.

Beans!

Steve Gadlin

--