Thanks,

Bastien

> On Sep 28, 2013, at 3:24 PM, "iccsi" <inu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I need create a local table on the local machine.
> I would like to know is it possible to down on server side or client side or
> jQuery to do the work.
> Your information and help is great appreciated,
>
> regards,
>

> Iccsi

If you're looking to create a SQl table then most but not all browsers can use
SQLite locally for data storage ( it does require newer browsers).

You haven't stated the goal for this so other options could include sending csv
or json data down to the browser and using jquery, angular or some other JS
framework to manipulate that data may also be an option