public static function getInfo($params = array())
    {
        $results = array();

        $url = 'http://google.com';

         $props = array
        (
           'key'        => Yii::app()->params['param1'],
            's'            => Yii::app()->params['param2']
        );

        if (!empty($params))
        {
            $props = array_merge($props, $params);

            $url = $url . http_build_query($props, '', '/');

It may be possible that params has unsafe data in it.  The previous dev did
not validate the data passed in via get.

The code populating params looks like:

$params = array
            (
            );