hey-

I have a textarea field for an admin page which does allow me to enter in
basically anything, including HTML. The information is written to a
text-file, from which info is pulled on a different page. When the info is
read on that page(this is not the admin page right here)...all the single
quote marks are escaped with a backslash. how do i fix that so that the
quotes look normal when the file is read?

chris