I don't think posting code is required here, the error message tells exactly what is
going on.  He either needs to have GD support compiled with his version of PHP, or if
on windows adding a dl() call to the GD library functions before the call to any GD
functions:

dl('php_gd.dll')

  Even better, a quick look at the User Contributed Notes at
http://www.php.net/imagecreate

John

--
/* SteeleSoft Consulting  John Steele - Systems Analyst/Programmer
 *  We also walk dogs...  PHP/MySQL/Linux/Hosting - [EMAIL PROTECTED]