Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with sessions and  IE 5.0
(mac). As I (limitedly) understand it, the session cookie (kept by IE)
should be destroyed when I quit IE. It should, therefor, not be there when I
restart IE.
HOWEVER..
I seem to get very unpredictable behaviour in that sometimes the cookie is
destroyed and sometimes it isn't. The only constant seems to be that if I
close IE, then restart the computer, the cookie is always gone. But if i
don't restart the computer, the cookie is sometimes destroyed and sometimes
not.

Has anyone experienced this problem..... even better, does anyone know how
to solve this problem. :)

Thanks in advanced,
Brad