On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:18, Balaji Ankem wrote:
> Hi! dear friends,
>          I would like to invoke one HTML file if "IF condition "
> satisfies otherwise invoke another HTML file.
>
> I am sending the document.
>
> Please help out me.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
> -Balaji

This mailing list doesn't allow attachements. However:

if(condition) {
  include('onehtmlfile');
} else {
  include('anotherhtmlfile');

David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.