>I've got an HP-UX 10.20 and I would like to install
>Apache + Oracle + PHP.

You have my deepest sympathies. :)

I installed and maintained PHP3 & PHP4 + Oracle + OpenSSL + Apache on a
system like that for 2 years before we were finally able to retire it and
move to a Solaris environment.

The hardest part is getting things successfully compiled and linked against
the various extra libraries (Oracle, GD, etc.) with the correct flags.

I'll look around to see if I still have the various makefiles & config files
that I used, but I suspect they're away on a backup tape somewhere.

Searching the archives of this list and groups.google.com will be your best
source of help.

- Tim
  http://www.phptemplates.org