"Jonas Delfs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i en meddelelse

> Can mysql_fetch_*() work on the resultpointer that mysql_query() returns,
> only, or does the rows have to be in the database when fetching?
> I know that mysql_query() finds the specified data, but I'm not totally
sure
> in my theori about that mysql_query() is taking the data-result out so
that
> we're not depending on the database anymore.

I've got my theory confirmed.
How come at lot more professionals hang out at the national newgroup in our
little Denmark, than here?
(Not saying that there isn't any at all, around here)

--
Mvh./Best Regards
Jonas Delfs, http://delfs.dk

"Developers are being asked to do more with less, do it faster, and make it
fit with the existing systems and databases." - IDC