I use a PHP self-validating form for taking orders off my site. (on submit
it calls itself and if there are no errors a send variable is set and it
emails me the information, etc - standard stuff).

I'd like to start taking CC orders and would like to encode the information
using javascript
http://javascript.internet.com/passwords/virgenere-encryption.html.  I'll
use a hidden value as a codephrase to encode the CC number, then when I
receive the order I can go to a secure page on the site to decrypt it.

The question is - how do I call a javascript function from my PHP code?  I
want to do the encoding just before I email the form variables.  ie -

if ($send == "yes"){
        do javascript encoding of cc number
        $mail (information to me)
        echo ("Your Order has been sent")