Actually, if you use telnet you can write your own headers and say
you've been refered by whoever you want to say you were refered by and
then use the script anyway, because you'll just say you came from
someplace where they have a form. This script is very bad. I submitted
an update to the archive which adds an additional constraint to it by
allowing users to only send to certain domains or only certain
addresses, but I never received word back so I had assumed that the site
was not very actively maintained.

Any script you write that allows a user to sendmail should ALWAYS CHECK
THE RECIPIENT to make sure it's not just anyone. I've quit using that
script in favor of my PHP script that just translates keys given in the
form into real addresses so that the formmail doesn't even really get
the ability to send to just anyone.

Sterling

PS - If you or anyone else is interested in the script, I can send it to
them. (If I get a lot of requests I just post it on my web site since
Matt's Script Archive never posted my update.)