Homesite: http://www.allaire.com/products/HomeSite/

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Rogers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 7:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Re: What tools do you use to develop PHP?

I like PHPCoder for Winblowz:

http://www.phpide.de

There are a couple of others, but this one lets you do all kinds of stuff
built-in.  Of course, it's for Windows and you have to download the
documentation (mySQL, PHP, and htmlhelp.com's HTML docs)

And the fact that it's still kinda buggy.... But it works and keeps me from
having to load a bunch of different programs all at once to write, upload,
and test my php scripts. =)

(I'm a Beta enthuisiast)
-- M&D Creations
- Matt Rogers