hey-

I have a few pages on my website which need to be divided up into different
columns and rows based on a category in a table. for example, on a links
page, I have three different columns, one for bands, one for sites, and one
for other things. I'm storing those things in the table with a category
field, so that when I output the data, it goes to the right place. However
I'm a little unsure of the actual code to do this...

can someone lend me an example or give me some ideas?

thanks
chris