http://httpd.apache.org/dist/httpd/  or click on the link below to start
download

http://httpd.apache.org/dist/httpd/apache_1.3.20.zip

 if you want PWS it is on your windows cd Except if you have windows ME then
you will have to download it frome Microsoft.

Gary

Kyle Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
Where do i download the best software (prefebly free) to set up my computer
as a server so i can test my php scripts? (apache or whatever)

-lk6-
http://www.StupeedStudios.f2s.com
Home of the burning lego man!

ICQ: 115852509