"Kyle Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> zillion is actually a number?

  Yes, a number performed by some old cartoon, anime style :-)

> i just downloaded a program which reads out
> text for you cause it just gets really boring reading the text, so now its
> goinfg to be like having a techer in the room....... you got a gun?

  A Zillion gun? In fact I do!

  Okay Kyle. I know the list is an amazing place to solve your doubts. By I
highly recommend you read some tutorials first. Go to www.hotscripts.com/PHP
, section 'Tips and Tutorials', and read, maybe on this order:

1) Introduction to PHP, Form Processing, Data and Time, Counters, Mailing
Lists, Database-Related, Sessions.

  If you go for it (reading), you can finish them in 3 or 4 days. In one
week, almost all of your previous asked questions here will be answered.
That's not only to save our bandwith, but, you sure need to develop other
ways to find the information you need on the internet ;-)