FROM: MR.KELVIN NZE.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT.
BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE,
LOME- TOGO. TEL:(228)04-45-26.

Dear sir,

I am Mr.KELVIN NZE, the director in charge of
auditing and accounting section of Banque Togolaise
Pour le Commerce Et l'Industrie Lome-Togo in West
Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to
contact you on a business transaction that will be
very beneficial to both of us at the end of the
transaction .

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my
department came across a very huge sum of money
belonging to a deceased person who died on November
1st 1999 in a plane crash and the fund has been
dormant in his account with this Bank without any
claim of the fund in our custody either from his
family or relation before our discovery to this
development.

Although personally, I keep this information secret
within myself and partners to enable the whole plans
and idea be Profitable and successful during the time
of execution. The said amount was (U.S $8.5M UNITED
STATES DOLLARS), As it may interest you to know, I got
your impressive information through my good friends
who works with chamber of commerce on foreign business
relations here in Lome- Togo. It is him who
recommended your person to me to be viable and capable
to champion a business of such magnitude without any
problem.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over
this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased,
get the required approval and transfer this money to a
foreign account has been put in place and directives
and needed information will be relayed to you as soon
as you indicate your interest and willingness to
assist us and also benefit your self to this great
business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because
of my position in this country as a civil servant(A
Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign
account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my
side during the time of transfer because I work in
this bank. This is the actual reason why it will
require a second party or fellow who will forward
claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of
oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account
where he will need the money to be re-transferred into
on his request as it may be after due verification and
clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank
where the whole money will be remitted from to your
own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is
100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this
transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total
sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to
take care of expenses that may arise during the time
of transfer and also telephone bills, while 60% will
be for me and my partners. Please, you have been
adviced to keep "top secret" as we are still in
service and intend to retire from service after we
conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this
bank until you confirm the money in your account. and
ask us to come down to your country for subsequent
sharing of the fund according to percentages
previously indicated and further investment, either in
your country or any country you advice us to invest
in. All other necessary vital information will be sent
to you when I hear from you.

I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible
stating your wish in this deal. My mobile telephone
number is +228 04-45-26.

I look forward to pick your call asap.

Yours faithfully,

KELVIN NZE.