I have php4.0.4pl1 installed from redhat 7.1 binary
cd along w/ apache 1.3.19 and a couple other stuff
from the cd.  everything works fine, but now i want
support for pdf and swf.  i looked for a configure
script for php but none was found.  how would i go
about doing this?  i would hate to install it from the
source as i just want one or two mods installed.  if i
have pdf.so or swf.so and uncomment those lines where
it loads it in php.ini, it should work, right?  that
is, if someone can send me those two files.  i'm
confused.  can someone help me out?  thanks in advance.