I have a few thousand entries that have been (until now) stored in
text-files that I need to get imported into a MySQL database for a new
system I'm writing that makes use of them.  So.. the long and short of
it, I was wondering if someone could help me write a script (or supply
me with one.. Perl I'm guessing would be easiest) that can turn each
line in the text file from:

  123|blah|foo|bar|etc

To be formatted like:

  INSERT INTO Table VALUES (123,'blah','foo','bar','etc');

Thanks in advance.. any help would be appreciated!

Ryan