From: Fernando Avila [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 5:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Images

Hello php-general,

  Hi, I'm having some troubles because i need to resize an image.
  I mean, i have a page that lists every notice in the page with a
  small picture, and if you click over the notice you get a full
  article with the big photograph.
  But i want to put in the server only one picture (the big one) and i
  need php to resize it to a small preview for the list.
  How can i do it?

  Thanks

--
Best regards,
 Fernando                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]