oops sorry, dont think it was a php problem but a problem with my browser !!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Ovens
  To: php
  Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 10:56 AM
  Subject: blank form

  in my php scripts I am using forms which are posted to itself, each time fields are
submitted the php scripts checks the syntax before moving onto the next part of the
form, if there is an error the script will tell the user that there is an error and to
use the back button to correct the form, problem is when you press the back button the
form is blank.  how do I overcome this by keeping the original details in the form
especially when using drop down menu options ??