On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 12:48:38PM -0400, Jaxon wrote:
> oh, this still happens when I fix the missing () in the foo declaration :)
>
> cheers,
> jaxon

Works fine, no problems at all!

Are you sure function.php is included at all? Because if the only
problem would be $bar, the output would at least be:

someval from page.php
from foo

Like I said... I don't have any problems with it. The output is:

someval from page.php
someval from foo

(and all this without any errors or warnings!)

Pretty much what you'd expected...

--

* R&zE:

-- Renze Munnik