> For secure payment pages, I need for the code to determine the persons IP
> address, even if they have a "spoofer" running. Is this possible? Getting
> around the spoofer in order to catch criminals using illegal credit card
> #'s..

In addition to $REMOTE_ADDR, some firewalls provide an $X-Forwarded-For (or
similar) header, if their goal is not to mask IPs in the first place.  Might
be worth recording those.

Bottom line, though, is that somebody that really wants to spoof their IP
address, you'll never be able to back-track them.

--
WARNING [EMAIL PROTECTED] address is an endangered species -- Use
[EMAIL PROTECTED]