"Gerard Samuel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK it worked, but now I have to figure out why its only updating the
> first row.....

<snip>
> Tyler Longren wrote:
> > yeah...jibberish.  Should be this:
> > UPDATE mpn_asklee SET reply='$Reply[$i]', Post='$post[$i]' WHERE
> > ID='$counts'"
</snip>

If each row has a unique value for ID then it will only update a single row.
When in doubt what is happening store the SQL statement in a var like $sql
and then echo $sql to the screen to check it over, pasting into database
commandline to test results if necessary.

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC