Okay,

Im really having a hard time with imlib2 and php. There is so little
documentation on this so I dont know what im doing....

Firstly.... When Imlib2 is compiled into PHP, how do I know (like should
there be an entry in phpinfo() )

Secondly.... Whats the easiest way people have installed imlib2 into PHP.
Im trying the way the (very small) INSTALL file says that comes with
php_imlib but doesnt seem to want to make it work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

--
     Chris Aitken - Administration/Database Designer - IDEAL Internet
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  phone: +61 2 4628 8888  fax: +61 2 4628 8890